19 August 2008

Knock This Down And Off You Go

Today, I took the last test in this semester. All's unwell, but heck. It's all done and through with no redos. Just gonna wait for the reviews.

Then, went to Holland Village with Anna, Chloe, Eugene, Jun Kang and Yuan Shan. Boy, it does bring back the flashbacks, making me recall the good o'days with lots of laughters and fun. The trail I went with my new mates today, went on exactly as it did 2 years ago between us, the old boys and girls. First, pet shops then, Subway and last, Holland Village Shopping Centre.


The renowned Windmill of the Holland V.

Though I do not reveal, but I'm the most concerned about how are you doing today.

Anyways, down came this test and up comes the script. Just gonna pull through and get done with it.

It makes me wonder again, about this so-called "pride of the male species".

If they dare do it,
They'd dare buy it.
But why do they fear
The very thing they desire?

But hey and again,
It was this fear that caused me to fleer,
Nearer to the cash that I've always dreamt near.

So boys do go on,
Do veer all your spears.


Gosh, I think I've been reading too much 金瓶梅(The Golden Lotus) to the extent that I'm starting to write dirty...

No comments: