25 August 2008

The Dawn and Recap

It's Monday again but the blues ain't back this morning. To be frank, I haven't been feeling this great in a dawn since years ago. The reason behind it? I slept at 3am last night.

Don't laugh.

It's been long since I could sleep at 3am, ya know? The rest of nights, my eyes are just all-wide until sunrise. In another word, I'm suffering from serious insomia.

Let's recap what's been cooking since last Friday. On Friday, I met up with me class and had a rehersal for the upcoming play. Then, with the Scripters, went to Holland Village's Party World to get some props and stage make-ups. Did some hushies-hushies(hushing it for now) at Jun Kang's house. Boy, that guy was an ass.

I was told by him that his house was just a stone's throw away from Holland V and all we need is just a little walk to get there. Yet, when we went there on Friday, I found out that that stone was actually thrown by a professional Olympian Shot Put Gold Medalist; it was friggin' far from Holland V. Darn far I tell ya.

Moral of the story: Jun Kang's defination of a distance's far and near varies greatly from ours.

After doing the hushies-hushies with the Scripters, went off with Anthony Leo Fernandes(cool name) to meet-up with the old mates. And before we did, we sat on the ground of a random location.

Ant: See, I've already prepared myself for such occasion.
Me: What occasion?
Ant: Go out with you, comfirm must sit on the floor.
Me: Got meh?
Ant: Then you tell me lah, when was the time that we went out and didn't sit on the floor?
Me: Ehmm...

Then, met up with Ching Fang, Cowen and Hong Kai at Orchard and proceeded to Cineleisure. Ate at that Japanese Restaurant and I never will fail to meet an acquaintance or two while at that place. First, Wencui. Second, Wei Jie. Third, Paul Twohill. o.O



After dining, we did the usual stuffs we did, like stoning, crapping and stoning. Then, we shifted the activities at the front door of Cineleisure, blocking a hell load of people who's rushing and on their way into the buidling. Thus, we again, relocated to the nearby Kopitiam and took up the seats without ordering any food.



Being with my old mates sure makes me forget about the world and assume that we're the only living being in this planet.

Why am I glazing into your glassy eyes all so recently?

No comments: