18 November 2009

Jennifer's Body






















I know I said I won't be watching this movie, but I can't help receiving free tickets to it...

Anyways, watching "Jennifer's Body" as a heterosexual woman is like going through your rites of passage. As much as you're homophobic, you can't help but feel turned on by Megan Fox Megan Fox is hot, so sexy that it makes me wet.


Yeah baby, I'm so hot, literally.

But guess what, Jennifer's Body is definitely scorring a zero as a horror movie. Not a twee bit of scariness. I mean, how scary can it get if your designated ghost/monster/villian is Megan Fox?


Perhaps this was the scariest scene in the whole film.

It's not even "Jennifer's Body", it's more of like watching "Megan's Body". I'm so turned on again. No matter how hard she tried to boo, she boos sexy.



So what I'm trying to say is...






















You know, it's like...






















I mean, it's so...



Yeah, totally...



Watch it, definitely watch it.

No comments: