20 August 2008

The Scripters

In my class, we're all clique-y people. Thus, there's many(or at least I think that there is) cliques within us. There's the Doreen Gang, the Chloe Gang, the Zoe Gang and the Three Musketeers Gang. However, there's just one gang that rises above all(hell, yeah), that's the Script Writers Gang aka THE Scripters(Cui Fen, Eugene, Jun Kang, Mahorela).

And I've been hanging out with them today. It was at Eugene's house, working on those damn scripts. Boy, it was a close shave having Kang in a house full of fragile objects. He was really close to knocking down a few of Eugene's house's decorative items. Don't believe? Just look at this map:



Though it wasn't my house, I broke out in cold sweat while observing his movements. People, do think twice before you invite him over to your residence. He didn't have a care in the world at all and I mean it.


Random picture taken randomly at his house.

Tasted Eugene's recommended Roti Prata and it was great. Then went home. Then had a decent discussion about romance on board the bus with Cui Fen and Kang.

Apologies for being monotonous in this entry, that's cause somebody rang my clapper today; Guys are indeed, bothered by having raped women as their girlfriends.

Hark, I need peace.

No comments: