08 August 2008

Domination of August

Besides having majority of my friends born in February and March, the next most eccentric group of people I've met were born in August. I don't mean they are weird, it's just too much of a coincidence.

Mandy's on the 3rd, Eddie's on the 4th, Andrea's on the 5th, Yi Yuan's on the 6th, Hong Yao's on the 7th, Sandra's on the 8th, Singpore's on the 9th! Darn, I ain't fcuking finished on the list. It extends all the way down to the 14th. What the heck was on the minds of the parents of these Leos thinking when they've decided to reproduce? Was that particular month nine months prior to these people's birth an auspicious month for mating?

Hell, I bet so.

And guess what? I bought no gifts for any damn Leos this year. Can't blame me, ya? I mean, food's up, petrol's up, tax's up, every damn thing that could be up, has already risen. But hey, it's all that thought that counts eh? Heehee.

Anyways, a great big 14th/16th/17th/19th/20th/23rd(please pick the number which applies to you and no cheating) Happy Birthday to all my Leos out there.

This cake's for the guys.















These are for the girls.

No comments: