10 August 2008

Fantasizing @_@

Boy, oh boy. Mini test and all assignments are in, just left with a paper weighing 40% of a damn module. Gosh, gotta mug. But certainly not today, tomorrow girl, tomorrow. Never do anything which you can leave till tomorrow.

Before I forget, gotta take this chance to thank Yuan Shan for being so concerned about my mini test on Monday. She's great, thanks!

Anyways, went to submit the last of what I have to submit this darn semester yesterday. Was told by Jun Kang that a suspicious character dropped by just a while before I reached the office. Heck, missed a show. Eventually went off with Anna and had a serious discussion(*cough*) with her on 御宅-ing(otaku-ing).

Then went on to work and mission went on smoothly today, ain't dead yet. Grabbed some bucks, though not a load of it, but still, some cash. =D

These few days, I've been doing alot of work, so much so that I couldn't really recall what's going on the past few days. And please do not misunderstand. When I say work, I don't mean my job or school work. I was talking about Youtube-ing, Crunchy Roll-ing and Tudou-ing.

I've watched almost every single video that my idol, Matsuda Ryuhei(松田龙平) was in.
















Matsuda Ryuhei

He's hot!

Besides that, I've re-watched the whole damn series(47 episodes) of Young Warriors of the Yang Clan(少年杨家将) for the second time in life. The story's sad, a tragedy. Sympathy for Yang Qi Lang(杨延嗣) to have died a brutual death. Oh ho, I'm not talkin about the lose of a warrior, I'm talking about eliminating my other idol, Eddie Peng(彭于晏) from the plot ever since the 43rd episode.




















Eddie Peng

He's hot too! ^^

Gonna blog about them the next time after I've finished Ryuhei's あしたの、喜多善男(Ashita no Kita Yoshio) and Eddie's 我在墾丁·天氣晴(Wayward Kenting)!

No comments: