06 December 2009

Goodbye My Lover

It's been only a while since we've got together but it had to end so soon. Before I finally let you go, there are things I would like you to know.

The very first instance of meeting you, I knew I was in love. Every little thing about you seems like what I've always dreamt of and wanted. You were the perfect one for me. And I admired you secretly from afar for about a month until you officially became mine.

Things went on fine during the beginning. I was really, really happy with you by my side. I know that you've even saved every traces of our happy moments in your memory. Everything went on fine. But happiness is never lasting, you started my days of nightmare soon enough.

I didn't know what had gotten into you but, you started having your violent mood swings, shutting me out of your world. Even if you were to respond to me, it took you a long time to do so. Sometimes, I don't even have enough time to finish my last sentence and you hung up on me.

I know you tried avoiding me, baby. I know you did. I called and I can never get through you. Your line is always unavailable. You told me it was bad reception, but I don't think so. The problem lies with you, not the network.

Worst of all,not even messaging works. My SMSes too, can never get through you. Even if they were to get through you, you never replied. You even lied that you've replied, but nothing came.

I don't understand why do you have to lie about these small little things. Guess I had made the wrong choice in the beginning for ever choosing you among all your rivals. I don't know how you feel about me right now, but I know I didn't do you any wrong. Maybe I was a little too harsh on you at times, but I never mean to, they were just accidents.

It hasn't been long since we've met but, there are so many times you brought me to my knees, eyes filled with tears and mouth hurling vulgarities.It felt really bad and don't look too pretty either. You had even paralyzed my social life. But now it's time that we part and I have to say goodbye. Goodbye my love, you're not good enough for me and I'm leaving you for good.

I mean you're not the only one out there, don't think I'd not survive without you.
































Goodbye LG Renoir KC 910, you were never meant for me.

Did I mention I found someone better than you?

8 comments:

jason said...

cb...tout u break up again.

wk said...

throw that lagy phone away

Leon said...

I thought I did sth wrong XD

LKX said...

haha! lmao! i thought who break ur heart this time.

anyways, got join the run for my lunch?

Mahorela said...

Teehee.

Leon: You Guilty Gear X.

LKX: If they give me some lunch for my run then I will join their "Run for my Lunch".

-Jy- said...

at first i was like " :( "
den at the end im like "!@#$%^&!!!"

wa dun cheat our feelings leh!!! LOL

Leslie.T said...

haha, i also thought you were talking to your ex...

and where's my gd night msg? =(((

andy said...

yarlo jy.she sibeh ass.i read half way wan to cry alrdy.

update!!!!!!!!!!!