05 August 2008

Prom Night Review and stuffs

Last Friday, went to school with Yuan Shan, kenna fly aeroplane by cher ie, my dearest Ms. Retro stood us up on a consultation. But it wasn't her fault, it was some damned dude's fault.

Anyways, panicked and called up Hongkie. Didn't know where that sort of illogical response came from, but yeah, I just called him up when I was suffering from a shock attack from being stood up on a consultation. And luckily, he was just around the corner of my vicinity, hanging around, smoking pots or so.

Reached the office, chatted with Yuan Shan and Jun Kang, Hongkie came with his newly rebonded hair. Idled around, left at 5pm. Headed to Tiong, with Hongkie and the intention to catch Dark Night but damn, he caught it before I did.

Then, settled on the decision to watch the 2008 remake of the original film 28 years ago and yet, has got no resembalance or whatsoever to its 1980 version except for the title, "Prom Night".




















For anyone who hasn't watched it, here's something for you all: DON'T fcukingly watch this crap film. I had to say that it was one hell of a bad movie, and I mean it. It sucks, big time!

The only time that this whole darn movie really freaked me out was when I spotted a black figure dashing out of nowhere through the corner of my eyes. And it wasn't even tho movie itself that scared me! However, that unidentified "black figure" was proved to be mere cinema crew walking past the hallway.

Still, you can't blame me for being such a scaredy cat considering the fact that I had just had a spooky encounter two days ago and it was also the first day of the Hungry Ghost Festival! Comfirm paranoid!

Anyways, after some dilly-dallys, we eventually went over to a hawker centre near Hongkie's house and had our dinner.





















Along came Cowen with his new hair growth.





















Then, we were joined by yet another of Hongkie's friend, Ben. This guy's a head-turner.





















Eventually, left for Tiong Bahru Park. En route towards the destination, there came this conversation between me and Hongkie after I've spotted a lizard climbing across the overhead bridge's ceiling:

Me: Ahhh! Lizard!
Hong: It won't come over.
Me: It sure does. When I was young, there was a lizard that fell right on me from the ceiling.
Hong: That's impossible, it won't happen.

Oh boy, do mark his last sentence. While we were slacking under a pavilion at the park, a lizard did fell from the roof and on the guy who didn't believed that it should happen. Yes, it landed on Hongkie's back and he had a display of extreme "dramatism" within that few seconds before it hopped off.

Man, it was hilarious. At least something good like this happened that day among all the other unhappy events. =D

No comments: