05 August 2008

Contact Lens Spree

No, this isn't a post for people to join any sorta "sprees". Instead, it's a review of a contact lens spree that I've participated in a week or so ago...

To be frank, this is the first time I've ever participated in a spree. I know it's a little too old of me to start spreeing at this age.. But hey, come on, better once than never done (oh, it rhymes~)!

The seller's a Pinky dudette. And what she's offering are Geo Contact Lenses (yearly disposable) from Korea. She charges a nett price of SGD21 for each pair with varying degrees. I wouldn't say that it's very cheap, but it sure ain't expensive and much more reasonable as compared to other sellers who are offering the exact pair for a ridiculous SGD40-50++! Pinky's also swift in getting the items sent to the buyers.

For my case, spree closed on the 16th of July, 2008, and I received my items nicely packed and mailed to me on the 31sth of July, 2008. A fair amount of waiting time spent, not much delay.



Hello Kitty packaging, how sweet(purple rectangle is meant for covering up my name written on the package).

In case you're wondering, I bought a pair of Angel Brown:







... and a pair of Geo Tears Lens Grey:



When I unwrapped the package, there came another surprise:



Darn, I didn't know that cases came along with lenses. Cool!

My bottomline message: I haven't tried on the lenses yet, so I can't comment on them any further. But by any chance that you're interest in Geo Lenses, do buy from Pinky. Seller is efficient in replying queries regarding the spree and sets a reasonable price on the lenses. If both of your eyes have differing degrees, you may get your pair of contact lenses in their respective(differing) degrees. Seller(Pinky) also provides her personal contact number and thus, reaching her would be an ease. All the more, each pair of Geo comes with a contact lens case. And I will, definitely be ordering from her the next round when mine is done... which should be in two years's time...



Gonna be working on more spree reviews as I'm currently hooked on online spreeing/shopping! Most importantly, this ISN'T paid advertising and in no way, am I related to Pinky.

No comments: