29 August 2008

Teachers' Day

Teachers' Day, it's often celebrated on the 1st of every September in my land. However this year, the 1st of September happens to be the official school holiday enjoyed by students and teachers of my nation. Thus, the celebration of this special day in the year 2008 is held today, the 29th of August.

Here on this very corner of the Earth, there's this very angry little girl who isn't exactly doing what others are doing; going back to old school to visit her teachers. And why would she be angry in the first place? That's cause she had endured to much injustice and sufferings back in her old days at her old school which probably explains why she isn't going to visit.

That girl is me.

But, I ain't talking about no teachers being mean to me(although there is). I'm talking about the fcuked-up classmates.

Okay, nevermind this.

I just gotta say a great big "Thank You" to that form teacher of mine who taught me in my last year of secondary education. That teacher is Mr Chng, people call him "Chng". Why thank him you say? Cause he(and some other teachers) are the only ones who believed that I could succeed in my academic results. He had given me the utmost encouragement during my graduation year. Without him, I could still do well for my O Level. Well, maybe not that well.

To make things simple, he did play a role in shaping me into what I am today. And that role was definitely a positive one.

I could still vividly remember those days which you stepped into class and said "Last night, I only sleep four hours. Because I was busy marking your papers and I couldn't sleep. Then, when I woke up, I drank two bottles of chicken essence. Now, I am having a very bad headache, migraine. Almost every morning also like that."

Boy, indeed, you said those words to the whole class almost every morning. Yeah, I get your pain cause my ears are hurting from them as well.

And Sir, all you need to know is, I love you! =)



Sentosa Trip, June Holidays, 2007(I didn't do this, it was all Hong Kai's idea!).

No comments: