24 August 2008

Lonely~ I am so lonely~

Went out with the Dinner Gang to eat dinner this evening. Gosh, thanks to you people, I no longer feel alone during dinner time. But hey, thanks to John(Dinner Gang gang member), I feel so lonely all over again.

Screw you.

But I wouldn't be able to deny the analogy you were talking about tonight. Gonna elaborate on this(analogy) another day when I've completed analyzing it.

Anyways, Hong Kai wrote a poem on how desperate he is in getting a girl fun is it to write a poem:

I wan a gal
hu plays dota n basketball
but is not a noob
and not better den mi.

I wan a gal
hu is kind n gentle
but i oso like her
non-hyper.

I wan a gal
hu is not fat
but not too skiny
n not more den 165.

I wan a gal hu....
Ah FUCK it i wan a girl


Oh ho, poem writing. How fun. Could I've not join in the carnival? Thus, here's a poem I've wrote:

In search of a guy
Who is handsome and fine.
A built like Elps and
A face like Phelps.

In seach of a guy
Who is smart and sly.
Neither the match of Einstein
Nor Levenshtein.

In search of guy
Who is clean and nice.
Better be free of scabies,
herpes and syphilis.

Ah fuck,
Just gimme a guy
Who is fine, sly and nice!

No comments: