21 August 2008

It's our secret.

Today's scripting session with the Scripters was held at VivoCity. Bg fcuk, my brain's flat and dead today. I couldn't believe that I can't think of anything funny to write about in this script.

What the hell is wrong with me?! Have I lost my sense of humour? I suppose I did recently. I just didn't feel funny these days. There's nothing worth being happy about, at least for now. I just couldn't think of any laughable plots. I'm still bothered. Bothered by certain issue.

Script's done. Well, almost if I had wrote something in "higher quality". I'm sorry, really. I don't know what's going on. Just couldn't do it and didn't produce a better script. Man, it was a bad script I did to start with. I'm sorry.

Felt better the moment Jun Kang took us to the toy shop at Harbourfront Centre. That shop was full of toys that people born in the 80s or 90s played. Nothing fanciful, just some simple creations.


























Jun Kang playing with the snake.


























Cui Fen playing with the snake too.

Moved on to Vivo's Toys'R'Us. Messed around with their items too. Had a freaking big laugh while messing with their voice changer. Damn, "一百年前(one hundred years ago)" was hilarious(insiders' joke)!


























Chicky Elmo.

Then, took dinner at the rooftop. Reminds me of the old times... Darn, I should stop living in the past and start embracing my future.

Anyways, after meal, played a "bonding game" with the Scripters. I'm glad that we're all so darn trusting of each other to reveal our deepest dirty little secret. *Wink* And boy, you've hit the nail hard on my head and it hurts. Yeah, the brutual truth, I'm bleeding.

Thanks dudes, you all have just engraved another unforgettable moment in my life.

Junior is still with me. He misses you as much as I did.

No comments: