05 October 2008

他妈的!

Shortly after I'm back in Singapore, I've realized that my funds were running low and out due to the Bangkok trip even though I took a budget airline... Thus, I came to make a decision to stop my spending spree for at least, 3 months! Before I start on another one.

So, life resumed back to how it was before, predictable as can be. Doing things like going on outings with the shopping gang, working as a spam caller, ogling at waitresses at Hooters, visiting farms and stuffs. Okay, maybe not the farm part. Anyways, until tonight, I can't believe I did something outta my expectation. I stepped into Toys'R'Us, approached the games sections, lifted my damn arms, reached them out, grabbed a $39.95 item and paid for it at the counter.

And that item, was a 他妈的格子鸡. Or what the potato-eaters would prefer calling it, a Tamagotchi.


Tamagotchi Version 4

I tell you, this thing, is one of the miracle-st invention of the century. It started out as some chicken-rearing machine where you actually spend your precious time and life away, taking care of something that isn't real.



Tamagotchi Version 1

Then, it revolutionalized to the today's I-don't-know-what-the-fcuk-I'm-rearing machine that comes with a DVD disc, infrared technology and a whole new product slogan, "Livin' the Tamagotchi Life". Wicked.

Man, I gotta say I love my new "chi".

Look how pretty it sits on my bed:



On the stool:



In front of my keyboard:



In front of my TV(which was airing some Hong Kong cheap rip-off of the Japanese movie, "Space Traveller"(which features a very common storyline of innocent people being held hostage by some criminals(which eventually will end with a bad ending(which means that those hostages will be saved and those criminals will be put to justice)))):



On top of Yuan Shan's badminton racquet:



Oh my gosh, I'm so loving my "chi" even before I rip off the package and start playing with it.



Andy kissing Chi~

And today, I saw something which made me drop my jaws:



Toy'R'Us can go to Hell.



Tamagotchi Version 5

No comments: