29 August 2008

Sick and Tired

You're angry? What rights do you have to? I should be the one to jump with frustration. I told you long before I wrote a word and you didn't even take the effort to note it down. All these words, all these while, all meant nothing to you.

Every night you made a promise and you broke it. I used to pursue, but not anymore. That's cause I'm trying to be more understanding and tolerant of your supposedly hectic schedule. But it seem that I've been far too tolerant of everything to the extent that I mean nothing to you. You've changed.

Reason for your change? Because, you're at the upperhand. Now, things seem to take a better turn for you? I'm the one dedicating so much more than you do, just to make things work out. So what the hell have you done for us?

I've given all I could as what I am to you. So much so that I'm left with nothing. Now you no longer do all the stuffs you used to and here I am, left my nothing but my bottle of teardrops.

I can be bothered no further. Too tired, too sick.

By the way, thanks Jun Kang for being around when I really needed someone. And that someone shouldn't have been him. Even he, cares for me much more than you do.

No comments: