04 January 2008

Third Last Day At Work

Counting down to my last day at work.

Morning, arrived at 0947. Too early. Went to MacDonald's to further perfect my stoning technique.



















I stonned at the table for at least 15 mins before I stonned on other stuffs like:



















Random people queuing up for food.























Random ang moh who took too much creamer that the service crew had to refill them back.
























Random fast-moving service crew.
























All else randomies.
After much stoning, back to work/countdown.

Oh, and today, Honkie paid us a visit:


















So touching sia~ It's been so long, like six days and no one had ever came to pay a visit to us except you! *Sobs*



















We had lunch at Mac with Jin Yang along.
Btw, here's the pic from my 610 gathering:



















Bother not to look out for me, I'm the photographer, like usual.

No comments: