06 January 2008

Last Day at Work!

Woot! Finally, the last day at work. Feeling happy that I have finally completed yet another job and heading towards my 7th in the holidays. Yet and yet, I'm feeling sad at the same time that this will most likely be the last time that I'm ever gonna meet some nice dudes I have come across at Robinsons.

What I have been facing at work for the past 10 days:

A shelf of clothes -


















A bin of clothes -


















MORE clothes -


















Still, it's better than that job which I have to face a buncha aunties and uncles. The youngest employee there, excluding me, was a 38 years old man.

I have to admit, the work environment is so far the most enjoyable after Yoshinoya and Forketta or even that Data Entry job which allowed me to meet a few hot single male pan-asians. No, I'm not trying to say that this workplace has got more hot guys to know. In fact, I would say that there arre NO hot guys there at all.

Sylvester Choo(fucker):























As Shawn said, he doesn't even have a pleasant looking face.

Gabriel Hong:























Calvin:























Jin Yang:


















Sebestian:























Jamond Yeo:























SKWs:


















From left to right, Izzat, Fahan, Shawn, Xi Ming, Jin Yang.

If you beg to differ that there are actually hot guys here, then go ahead and email me. I'm most willing to supply any of their numbers(except for Shawn) as a compliment to you.

I haven't notice a thing strange till today. Guess what? I haven't made any female friends at work! Except for Fang and Sya who were initially my friends to start with.
















Jamond, me, Sya:


















Nonetheless, I still enjoyed my days at Robinsons. It's fun, really. But I think I owe them to the people around me, without them, this job wouldn't be fun at all.

Thanks Ron, Ian and Hardy for not scolding me for whatever mistake(s) I've made , if there was any in the first place.

Thanks Gabriel for talking cock with me to kill time. And remember, talking cock is talking cock. It's very different from talking about cock!

Thanks Jin Yang for stopping by very often to entertain me and getting me into the soup.

Thanks Sebestian for stopping by occasionally to chat with me and help me fold clothes.

Thanks Calvin for having lunch with me at times.

Thanks Shawn for showing me so much concern and having lunch/dinner with me so often.

Thanks Xi Ming for having lunch/dinner with me so often and chatting with me on the phone for hours(literally) when I couldn't sleep.

Thanks Sylvester for showing me the ropes.

Thanks Wei Tian for giving me wake-up calls every darn morning.

These 10 days may be short, but I felt as though I've known you all for years. Sincerely hoping and wishing that I am remembered by you all even after 10 or 20 years down the road. People please, keep in contact eh? A bittersweet feeling knowing that this may be the last time we would get to meet each other ever...

No comments: