23 January 2008

Hand and Heart Ache

I woked up this morning at 8.30am when I slept past 3am earlier on. Miracle, Hell, no. I woke up out of pain and sufferings.

Look at my hand. Observe my hand. Analyze my hand.
























What do you see, what do you see? I bet you can't tell that anything's wrong with it. Nevermind, let me tell ya. This morning I woke up, my hand ached like hell. It felt as though there were 16 Mrs Norbit's sitting on it.
























It felt really really bad. I couldn't lift them up, move an inch nor even clench my fist. And the pain extended up to my arms.
























Argh! Worse of all, I had to visit the doctor and pay a damn fee of $35 which includes an injection up my bum. $35 and $40(my pay for today) grew wings and took off.

T_T

And tomorrow is the day. The day when we either will live through or re-live.

Hmmm...

Me: Eh, what do you think of my results?
Me II: Hm.
Me: Huh?
Me II: Hmm.
Me: HUH?!
Me II: ...
Me: Oi! Good or bad?!
Me II: ...

Darn, I can't help being not nervous and I'm getting nervous because I don't feel nervous at all!!!

No comments: