12 January 2008

Open House Day Part I

Xi Ming and I went 2 Open House today, Singapore and Temasek Poly's. The moment I stepped outta the house, early in the morning 9.30am, I saw my two utmost beloved void deck kats fighting against each other:
























What the heck? Can't they sort it out nicely?



















Apparently, it was the The "Chinese Medicine Shop Kat" who provoked the "Emo Kat Hanging around Motorbikes", (at least from what I see)...



















I wanted to stop the fight by going back to my house and get some kat food to bribe them. But I didn't have the time cause me darling's waiting for me, gotta go~ ^^ Sorry buddy, another day perhaps...



















I thought me bus journey to SP was the excellent time for me to catch a quick nap and how wrong can I get? Very. Me met this bus captain with an over-the-norm-polite-and-efficient-and-never-dying-service-attitude-who-was-either-high-on-drugs-or-aiming-for-the-SBS-excellent-service-bus-captain-award-which-I-suppose-that-it-was-instead-due-to-his-craziness-instead, crazy bus captain.



















7359, must buy 4D tomorrow!

Look, his enthusiasm is so contagious that I'm starting to type nonsense.

Back to him. This captain was literally repeating "Hi, welcome. Good morning, how are you?" and "Have a nice day, good bye. Bye bye, thank you." or "欢迎, 你好, 早安." or "谢谢, 再见, 慢走." Wah, darn polite sia! Polite untill I cannot even sleep lah! I've even got some audio clips to show you how enthu he was!

Audio Clip of Enthu Bus Captain 1


Audio Clip of Enthu Bus Captain 2


Audio Clip of Enthu Bus Captain 3

And whenever he does a greeting, all the responses he got was mere blank stare... Unlike me, I couldn't stop bowing back to him whenever he does his things. Darn, I'm too civilized. I'm simply baffled as to where did his source of enthusiasm came from?

Although he's too passionate that it kinda freak out our conservative Singaporeans, I still have to applaud him with a best effort award for trying to "敬业乐业". For a direct translation, it meant "respect career happy career".

I somehow managed to arrive at Singapore Poly without getting into any car accidents . At SP, things were kinda disappointing. Nothing interesting, nothing fancy.























Maybe this course...?

It don't seems as fun as all the previous 3 years' Open Houses. Or perhaps I'm sick and tired of SP's open house?

This place sure brings back lotta memories eh?



















Well, stay tune for part II of my Open House trip!

No comments: