10 January 2008

Happy Birthday Keh Lim!

The beginning of Sec 1, I was a loner. Cause I knew no one, but Shawn Ng and Wong Swee Hung.









Wong Swee Hung


And they can't hang out with me just "cause they are guys". Then, I came to know you two.









Beast and the Beauty.


But sorry Chunnie, this entry ain't about you! >.<

It's been like... ehmm... the fifth year since we know each other? Ha, time flies eh? I can still rememeber that you two were the first to ever buy me a birthday gift during my secondary school years. Then, I was kinda stuck with you two for the whole of Sec 1 and half a year of Sec 2.









Keh Lim act cute.









Keh Lim thinks she's very chio.









Keh "Out".









Keh Lim really thinks that she's very chio.









Okay lah, you really very chio lah...









Keh Lim is really happy after I call her "chio".










Mmhm.

Girl, happy birthday to you!!!
ps. you are the first in our clique to grow old and that will happen for the rest of your life. we'll get your gift soon!

No comments: