17 January 2008

A very sudden PayDay

Woot! I didn't know it's payday today!

But who cares, so as long as I've got the molar! Still, it kinda surprised me eh. I mean, my bank account used own a 5 digit amount. Then, there was a time when I have got only a dollar in my account, literally.



















About a month ago, I somehow managed to slave back to a 4 digit sum. However, I am also bestowed with the ability to bring down the amount back to mere 2 digit within 10 days(that 10 days at Robinsons only gave me 1/6 of what I had earned).



















Good job, gal!

But now, I've brought back the 4 digit that was in my account(althought not as much as the previous 4 digit, but still a 4 digit nonetheless)! So, I swear that I'm really gonna spend it wisely, just like what I always do...

By the way, I don't know why are they always laughing at my Bank Account Booklet...



















Is it that funny?

No comments: