07 January 2008

AVA Club

Some time ago, I stumbled upon somebody's blog and she's always raving about her Debate Team's spirit and commitment etc. This made me recalled my AVA club...

Yeah, we used to have that sorta things going on in the club. But ever since those people graduated in 2006, the whole club has drifted apart. Still, every little thing that we did could never fade away from my memory, it feels like it all happened yesterday eh?

I didn't join this club due to interest, it was all an accident that I ever got in in the first place. Hm... Lemme see. The very first dude Mdm Cheng introduced me to was Sandra Yin:



















You smiled at me and shook my hand, along with other newbies - Han Hui Hui(infamous triple H), Choi Seen Teng(I've never liked you) and Jamil(yer always sick).

Then Mdm Cheng and you led us to the Prep Room which was exclusive to AVA members, ha! Then, I met Hong Yao, Michael, Faiz, Sae Cheong and Kumar. Darn, you people smuggled the whole TV set from the control room all the way to the Prep Room just to watch and mock Teletubbies on Kids Central. I knew I was in the right CCA.

During my very first actual filming assignment, I was really nervous. Cheng brought me to the Science Lab to film the Sec 2 seniors doing Bio Practical, dissecting some bloody stuffs. That was when I met the two dudes who's gonna impact me through my secondary school years, Edmund and Haoxun. I couldn't stop laughing when Xun and Cheng were bickering. Cheng called you "Xiao Bai Lian" and "Xiao Ma Yi". While you were telling her to go Beijing 101 for her hair loss treatment, ha!

Ed, that was also the very first time when you spoke to me. My hands couldn't stop shivering while I was holding the video cam, you taught me the skills needed in order to film a proper video. Although it was just a few sentences you spoke, I couldn't thank you enough till today. Somehow, we managed to get closer to each other during the June holidays, that time, it was just Ed, Xun, Faiz, Sandra, Seen Teng and me. Once in a while when Hong and me met each other, we would exchange some verbal abuse like him calling me an "Ah Lian" while me calling him an "Ah Beng".

A year then passed. Our family grew bigger with additional members like Ling Yi, Kimberly, Wei Yi, Andrea and Daniel. The club got really really close to each other during the year 2005 and I knew Chua Kie Wu better at this time.

Kimberly getting high in Control Room.


















Ling Yi and Kim.


















Lesbos.


















Hao Xun at CCA recruitment day, acting cute.


















Daniel the Chairman helping us to carry bags.


















I still remember the first time we really had a chance to be ouselves and crazed around. It was during the December holidays that year. The trip to Sakae Sushi, remember? Although there was only Kie Wu, Xun, Ling and me around at that time, it was still fun! And Xun and me had this little broken bra strap incident while we were watch "Prime", *blush*.

I could also not forget the time when we literally talk cock all the way from 6pm to about 11pm outside 7-11. Ling really slapped me hard while playing the face-slapping game. Ed couldn't bear to slap me and he just kinda brush his hands across my face. I couldn't bear to slap Kie Wu too, so I squeezed his cheeks instead!


















Kie Wu chicken-littling~























How'bout the outing at Bugis then? That was really one of the wildest time of my life! We ran into and through the fountain just to get ourselves wet. After that happened, a crowd gathered to see what the hell are we doing and there were even professional photographers trying to snap shots of us! We literally scurried away from the crime scene and hailed cabs home as we were too wet to be taking buses home.



















Kim trying to dry her hair.


















There were still lots of people staring at us so Xun tried to act innocent.


















Still wet from all the action.























Wet and happy =)))


















Ling's sunshine smile.


















There's still the whole day outing at Marina Square eh? The outing started at 10pm and we went home at about 12am!!! It was also one of the events which there was at least one representative from each level, including the graduates(Sae Cheong) and future AVA members(Michelle and Ma He).
























I even help to edit away Xun's Rudolf nose.


















Aiyo, you really like to act cute sia...


















They all love Teddy!


















Hm?



















The place where we, the AVA Technologist hang out at for most of the time is inevitably, the backstage, duh! That's where we always get the privilege of escaping from ALL assemblies, including "interesting talks" by the Principal. And we also get to do our own constructive activities.

Like sleeping.


















Moses sleeps there too.


















Eating handphone pouches.


















Taking photos.


















More photos.


















Reading story books:

And playing hang-man!

There was even once a friend commented on how united we the Technologists were. I couldn't agree any less on that. We were really united.

Always crazing around.


















Mugging(literally) Hao Xun's wallet and taking a pic of his EZ-link card:























Taking a pic of Xiang Ju's sexy pose.:








And molesting his butt.:


















Learning skills on using Adobe Photoshop:










Lesbo-ing around:























Bullying sec ones:


















Making a mockery outta Mdm Cheng's hair/scalp:


















Participating in the SVA:


















And ofcourse, how could I forgot those heart-warming moments!


















Although I know that those days would never come back and it's really based on pure fate that we were brought together, I'm truefully glad that I've chosen to join this club. If I hadn't, I wouldn't have met wonderful people like you all and experience all these fun and wild events.

Ed and Xun, thanks for being the source of encouragement for me at many times when even yourself wasn't aware that you have given me the strength to carry on.

Ling Yi, Kimberly, Andrea and Wei Yi, thank you girls for your support when I was the Chairman of the club, without you people helping alongside, the club wouldn't have prosper.

First-ever pic taken with the Technologists.
















If time allows, I am willing to experience this all over again.


















I have never said this but, I miss those days and you all... and... I love you guys...

No comments: