16 January 2008

长痛不如短痛

A man was browsing through Ebay when he saw this very beautiful watch on sale. The item had been bidded till the extent that it seems kinda overpriced to purchase.

But this man really liked the watch. He sent an email over to the seller to express his deep interest in owning the item. Although the seller had repeatedly refused to let his item go at such a unprofitable cost, she was eventually touched by the buyer's sincerity and sold him the watch at the original price.

Upon receiving and inspecting the stock which came by post, the buyer's shocked that the watch seemed very different from what he had initially thought that it would look like based on the display picture on the Ebay website. He then proceeded to lodge a complaint against the seller for his discovery.

I don't even know if he's demanding a full refund or what.

I'm a human. I think, I sense, I feel.

Even though you may argue that you're insensitive, but this is too much. It sounds like a prelude to a break-up line. So I asked and you said no. So I asked again and you replied that it may eventually happen.

Vulnerable.

Isn't it fucking great to have one to be on standby for you 24/7? Everything is in your control because you know that I will never let go no matter what. You're happpy, you come for me. If you're not, then you don't. If you're busy, you do your stuffs. If you're not, you come for me. Great eh?

Used.

There's no excuse for your behavior for it's just a call. My anger, for now, is like a snowball. If you don't stop it the moment it started rolling, you probably won't get a chance when it picks up more snow on the way downhill.

Unstoppable.

In the long run, the hurdle; our lifestyle. I blame no one, just myself for even starting anything in the first place. Because I knew it'd be sooner or later. Differences of priorities. I hate to admit, but I'm hurt. Fucking hurt. Lack of security, cause you've never given me assurance. Yeah, you're honest. So I thank you for that?

Feeble.

I'm always at a disadvantage. I swear if I were to ever get out of this alive, I'm gonna be a player, vengeance for the forsaken. I don't ever wanna believe in love again.

And it's happening again, you're selfish. It's all about you, never there ever was a me in the picture. I get what you mean, you are starting to regret. If you don't love me, just tell me straight in my face. If you want a break-up, beat around the bush not.

Your sorry don't worth a thought because you'll never know how much damage has been dealt.

Unforgivable.

No comments: