12 January 2008

Happy Birthday Xi Ming!

Yesterday, it's Xi Ming's birthday.



















Haven't got the chance to take many of your pic.

Third birthday in a row. Great, I could kiss my bucks goodbye and it ain't payday yet! T_T

But, it seems like I haven't bought anything at all for the three dudes.

For that guy who is celebrating his birthday on the 9th of January, he's too depressed to receive any gifts from anyone. He doesn't need anything too. Maybe his girlfriend lah. Oops, I mean ex-girlfriend. To elaborate further, he had already received a gift on 12am, 9th of January 2008. His (ex-)girl gave him a break-up.

Hm.

And for Keh Lim, we are just too indecisive to decide what to buy for you.

For Xi Ming, I 'reluctantly' gave him a gift(that money can't buy) on 11.53pm, 11th of January 2008. Hope you'll cherish it.

Happy Birthday Xi Ming AiAi! ^^

No comments: