08 December 2007

The Golden Compass

I have watched the movie "The Golden Compass" with my primary school friends yesterday. Heard both good and bad reviews from my friends.
























Did I mention the good reviews came from me, only?

Actually, I think that it was a great movie so far. But I couldn't help pondering over some details throughout the screening session. It started out like this:
Me: Eh eh.
Jia Yi: What?
Me: Just now hor, the Nicole Kidman's demon attack the girl's demon right?

































Jia Yi: Ya.

Me: So hor, if Nicole Kidman's demon go and screw the girl's demon, then how har?

Jia Yi: !!!!!

That ain't my only concern. I'm wondering if vice versa, Nicole Kidman is screwing some guy, then how will her and her sex partner's demon react? Screwin'each other?
So let's say Kidman's demon is a monkey, a male monkey and if her sex partner's demon is a male cricket, then how the hell will they screw each other?!

No comments: