02 January 2008

Dramatic New Year Eve

T'is sure a dramatic New Year Eve I would say.

First off... okay, forget about it. Let's just fast forward to me and Xi Ming went to Mos Burger. And coincendentally, we met Hung, Jia Min and Gene. Again coindendentally, we met Jia Wei, Jaymond, Kelvin, Joce, Wen Li and Tisha.

Hoho, it's a small world after all!

Sometime later, we travelled to Tiong, met up with Ben and Fang, watched AVP II. During the movie, I felt cold and borrowed Fang's right arm, but she borrowed Ben's windbreaker instead. Then I proceeded to borrow Xi Ming's left arm instead. But, bad move, kenna verbal attack by some dude thereafter. Hmm, what's wrong what, I'm really cold and I'm single and he's unattached and he didn't object and again, I was really cold! You and me used to do that too, remember???

Anyways, fast forward, Xi Ming left and we stopped by Great World City and watched a drama unfold there. It's really dramatic. Fang and Al's drama. I mean, it's so similar to what happened between me and him, really darn similar. How I really wish that the ending between you and him wouldn't be the same as to another him and me.

The drama lasted for really quite sometimes. Therefore, we had no choice but to hail for cabs and rush to Vivo. But somehow, we failed to be there in time and had our countdown in the cab. And oh, Xi Ming called up at 12am, 1st January 2008's 12 am! Woohoo, got people call me up on this type of hour leh... I am so darn touched, really, thanks dude.

Fang left around this time too...

Fast forward again, Gene that arshole ps-ed us and went off to send his potential girlfriend home instead. Darnit, I'm depressed. Your guys are all attached, it's just me now, being left on the shelf...

Then, fast forward, left Hung, Jia Min, Ben and me. We went to Long John Silver, ordered some to-gos and went to the rooftop and had our supper. It's kinda a heart warming session we had over there. Reconciling old times, updating current events, talking about new hopes. Hmm, you guys almost made me tear there. Darnit, your people are always touching me!

Sounds wrong.

Well, it's been long since we've gathered. I really wonder when is the next time we would do this again, probably the chances of it happening will be getting lower as the days go by.

Btw, 1st of January 2004 was the day when you and me started everything. You couldn't imagined how much joy you had brought me at that time.

"sry leh, cannot wish u a new year juz now...my msg cannot send. i realli gt sth to tell u, i realli lyk u for a very long time. i dunnoe abt u. but pls, accept me, wld u be my gal?"

No comments: