21 January 2008

7th Job in the Holidays

Today, I'm supposed to go to a job briefing at Clementi Bus Interchange early in the morning, 8.30am. And it seems like a darn good job. $630 just for 14days, 7 working hours per day, promoting F&N drinks.














I think that's the one I'm supposed to be promoting.

But, I missed it.

Overslept...

Well, it seems like I'm destined to take up the job offered by some woman by the name of Lizhen. Woot. It has been ages since I have heard of such dumb conventional name, hoho.

The pay's like, average? $5 per hour. What made me keen about the job was the fact that my lunch is paid, not deducted from the hours, although they are not even buying me lunch. But hey, at least I will be able to get back $5 of food fare!

I reported to Lizhen's shop at ehm... about 2.30pm, so it's like $ 35 for today($5 gone). And after 7 hours of working there, I would say, "This job ROCKS!".

I mean it, literally.
I could perfect my stoning technique here(when it has already hit level 99 after receiving the training from Robinsons)!

New job, new aptitude.

No comments: