13 January 2008

Lava Lamp

I've ordered this from Ebay. In case you are too lazy to click:
























To be precise, it's this:
























Don't ask me how much does it cost, I don't know. I'm all confused, just as he is.
























It's all in foreign currency. The starting bid's AU $47.95 . Then, Ebay is so damn helpful that they converted the AU $47.95 into approximately US $42.56.














A piece of useful information.

On top of that, I had to bid for this darn item. Then, it's AU $53.25 after bidding, approximately US $46.78.

But that ain't inclusive of the shipping charges. They stated that it's "To United States -- AU $73.50 ", so I wonder how much would it be if it's to Singapore. But I was desperate for the lamp and could care less.

To make everything ever confusing, they threw in a 10% off as they stated that it was for their "friends from the Asia continent". It's like telling me, the Martian, that I'm eligible for free parking of my UFO in Area 51. But who cares about what the hell are they talking about, it's a discount, right? Just accept it and display the SingaporeSpirit®.















Shipping takes 3 days, I hope it comes just in time for our next meeting!



No comments: