10 January 2008

My Choice

Once bitten, twice shy.

I fear.

I'm a coward.

I cannot take on setbacks.

I do not wish to proceed forward.

I cannot simply leave my past behind.

Although you wouldn't mind, but I would.

I am not worthy of you.

You may not have thought that far, but I have.

What about marriage?

One day, people would object.

Because, I'm no decent woman.

Things wouldn't last, like you said, nothing will.

And I seek eternity.

I cannot take another blow.

It will cost my life.

And, I don't wanna be suicidal all over again.

Although Love is my priority.

I do, but I can't.

I'm sorry.

I cannot simply forgive myself, nor anyone else.

Neither could I forget.

You will meet a better girl, at least, better than me.

I really do, but I just can't

Too much tears and blood had been shed.

I cannot afford anymore loses.

I can't.

Please find your happiness and that will be mine too.

I'm really sorry.

I choose to escape and abandon.

I choose to stay alone, forever.

At least, I found my eternity.

No comments: