05 January 2008

Second Last Day At Work

Today, is a fucked up day. Notice my level of fucked-up-ness? When I'm not so fucked-up, I spell it as "f***ed-up" and when I'm just a little fucked up, I don't even use the fucking fuck word to describe my fucked-up-ness. Fuck fuck fuck!

I'm totally pissed and fucked-up.

Breathe in.

Hold for six seconds.

Breathe out.

Hold for 5 seconds.

Breathe in.

Repeat as needed.

Chilled, just a little. Still fucked up. And no, I do not have a limited knowledge of vocabulary although I know I could have used words like enraged, annoyed, infuriated, antagonized, exasperated etc. or perhaps even idioms/slangs like steaming in anger, hot under the collar, burning with excitment etc...

But NO, no fucking word can replace the fucking fuck word which I have now fucking chosen to use to represent how fucked up I am.

Event I:
Our local comedian, MC King(蓝钦熹) died.
























I'm fucked up. Heavens is cruel. They allowed a man, at the prime of his life, die a very Death Note death(from what I've heard). Snappy and abrupt. He hasn't got the time to bid anyone farewell. He wasn't even married!

Heavens, you are cruel.

Event II
Fang and Al break and patch, then break and patch, then break and patch...

I'm fucked up. Who came up with this thing call Love? Who the fuck, you'd better fucking own up. Fuck you, creator of Love. History is repeating itself. It's just like what had happened between us. It's so freaking alike that my words represents nothing of this solemn.
===================================================================
Barren

Fretting upon the last hour.
An act of desperation.

"You can have my body,
do whatever you want.
Even if it's due to lust
that we are bonded,
I still love you no less but more..."

The air he was
That she breathes in.
Not a second she could live
In the absence of his presence.

Indeed as it's dealed,
His greed lies within that itch.
More and more
He went on for.

Past dusk it was,
Still in her Fantasy,
Feigning ignorance of the day-
He must go.
===================================================================
Fang, we all know the ending of this story. They ain't worth our pains. If they do love us, how did it ever happen in the first place? If not, why is it still on-going for now?

We are like vibrators, being used and taken advantage of when needed, but when the real thing comes, who even recalled our presence?
















You even cried till your eyes are swollen.

Event III
There was this fucking baby cart and a fucking bitch and her f... baby blocking the reception desk while she's tending to her baby. The receptionist don't look like she's doing anything ie. she wasn't talking to the bitch. My mum tried her best to squeeze past the baby cart and was careful enough of not touching it as she thought that there was a baby inside, when she's worth 72kg of chubbiness.

Bitch: CAN YOU WAIT FOR YOUR TURN!!!!!!!!!???????

Mum: I'm sorry, I didn't know you are queuing up. I'm sorry, I just need to ask a few questions... I'm sorry...

My mum backed off.

Bitch: Can you wait!!!!???? Just wait lah!!! Didn't you see that I'm standing here???!!!!!!!!!!

Dad: Please lah, you stand until like that who know you are queuing up?

Bitch: SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP!!!!

Dad: I'm' just trying to say...

Bitch: SHUT UP! CAN'T YOU SEE I HAVE A TWO MONTHS OLD BABY HERE WITH ME AND...(blah blah blah)

Me: Please don't vent your anger on us...

Bitch: YOU BETTER SHUT UP. YOU BELIEVE I'LL SLAP YOU!!! SAY AGAIN AND I WILL SLAP YOU!!!

Dad: You dare?! Try lah!!!

I fucking loose it by then. I'm really gonna switched to berserk mode any damn fucking moment. Trust me, you ain't gonna like it.

Me: BITCH! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SHOULD SHUT UP, BITCH!

I fucking stared at her with my bugged eyes, wearing silver contact lenses. Imagine how freaky it looked.

Although I have got no intention of engaging in any violent act against her, but my dad pulled me away in fear of me really really loosing it.

Dad whispered into my ears: Don't scare the baby.

I chilled immdiately.

After about 5 seconds of staring at her, she looked down back at her baby in her arms.

Mum: Don't quarrel with her, this woman is crazy!!!

Bitch: IT'S YOUR DAUGHTER HOR, NOT ME!!!

Mum: What my daughter?!

Bitch: YOUR DAUGHTER STARTED IT!!!!!

I'm still staring at her.

Bitch: YOU BELIEVE I WILL SLAP YOU!!!!!!!

I responded with a cold and fixed stare.

Somehow and some what later, a crowd gathered around to watch the free drama and we left the scene. They wasn't looking at us, but at that bitch.

I truly suspect she's suffering from Postnatal Depression. Seriously, she's shouting all the way and louder as it goes. She doesn't seems stable. Panicky eye contact, stale eye movement, sudden increase in voice/volume, contradicting sentences/actions. She just don't seems normal to me. Pity the babe, wonder if he will also kenna this mad woman's nonsense.

My Dad's too fucking nice. I wanted to fucking call up our lawyer and fucking sue her for repetitive threats towards my personal safety, but my Dad was soft and could not bear to see any frightened babes. Fine, fine.

Most useful comment I got after I rant about this event is from Hongkie on MSN:

kaii- says:
aiya but this kinda ting... don waste ur energy
kaii- says:
conserve it =)
mØrtå£ - Limited mortal contributing limited effort. Sorry. says:
zzz
mØrtå£ - Limited mortal contributing limited effort. Sorry. says:
yea
mØrtå£ - Limited mortal contributing limited effort. Sorry. says:
go chase more boys
mØrtå£ - Limited mortal contributing limited effort. Sorry. says:
weee
************************************************************************************
The only event which managed to cheer my whole fucking day up was at about 6.30pm, when Event III hasn't taken place. But still, it was the happiest event after all.

Jin Yang, Xi Ming, Shawn and me... well, maybe not Xi Ming and me. Just Jin Yang and Shawn. They both made use of what little time(about 15 mins or so?) their dinner break was left to play pool!!! Wth?! Darn pro sia...



















I'm gonna seperately post this, gotta differetiate the happy post from the angry post!

No comments: