30 December 2007

Casual Friend 2

T'is Xi Ming, surname's Hue. Hm. How do I even pronounce them?



















He's got a darn hip hand gesture... argh.... forget about hand gestures... Well, Xi Ming is a rather humorous dude, filled with jokes, not cold jokes.

He kinda remind me of some guy:


















Yeah, Edmund Lim.

They both have the ability to talk about very funny jokes without laughing at it themselves. Cool, that's what I lack. On top of that, Xi Ming's jokes are like Edmund's, random and funny.

Best of all, Xi Ming's a little plump and hairy, very hairy. Does it sounds familiar to you?
























Sorry dude, it was purely by accident that I had a sneak preview of your black forest... I wonder where else of your body has got more hair... Hmmm...

No comments: