26 November 2008

Scream

I want and I need to scream.


























No, not the little-bunny-horror scream. But the fucking-fiendish-fuck-you-in-your-face type of scream.



I swear I could also finish the scream off by kicking somebody's balls. But the law forbids me from doing so. I could only do it to people in my games.



These people just digust me so much that the best word around to describe them is "PHUI"! PHUI PHUI PHUI!

At the mean time, could anybody direct me as to where the Hell in Singapore could I find these:


Virginia Slims Rose


Sobraine Black Russian


Djarum Black


Swisher's Cherry Cigarillos


Hell no, I ain't buying Audrey Hepburn's dead body. I just want the long cigarette holder she's holding onto. Not the exact one, but just a holder.

Kids, note this: Smoking ain't good for your health. But I'm not a healthcare professional, don't take my word for it.

No comments: