17 November 2008

Great Day To Start A Week

It seems that my flu/cold has elevated and evolved to a major cough. Proves that doing Shisha while you're sick won't do you any good afterall...



Therefore, kids, don't try this at home... or a Shisha bar near you.

Anyways, today, I think I screwed up my presentation. I'm trying to use my cold/flu, cough and sorethroat as an excuse but what really killed the presentation was...

Mr R bloodily messaged me right in the middle of last night at 3.02am, the very moment which I had finally fallen asleep right after 3 hours of trying to fall asleep. That !@#$%&. I'm pissed. Not only due to his action, but his "mindset" to even take the action in the first place. Don't wanna elaborate on that. But, a moron for once, never for life.

Then, Mr K called up during dawn. And guess why? Wrong number. Fffffffffffcuking hell.

I tell you, if my arms were still working, I'd head right up to the dojo the moment I hung up Mr K's call and break some fcuking tiles/planks/bricks.



What a great day to start a week.

No comments: