16 November 2008

November Slumber

My my, the days sure pass fast. It's already the third week of November within an eye blink. Haven't been too busy these days. Instead, I'm kinda buried in work to the extent that I'm sick, literally.

Initially, I thought that I'm just down with a minor flu and all I did was I took a day off from school on Monday. And I even went for an amazing race which required me to run around the whole of the CBD area on Tuesday. But on Wednesday, I started getting real sick. By Thursday, a whopping 48.2°C on my body temperature. Gosh, that's real hot. And I don't think I need to talk much about Friday and Saturday cause I'm just all sick and stuck at home.

Okay, maybe about Saturday night. Andy and Louise(despite my protest) insisted that I tag along for their Shisha hour. So, we took a cab down Arab Street and well, you guessed it, party all night? No. We just did some Shisha and slacked at a corner. Gross-est of all, Andy took the durian flavoured one... Yicks! It tasted real bad... I'm just gonna stick to my Cola and Jasmine the next time I'm there.

Today, went jogging early in the morning 8am with Louise around his Hougang area. Didn't really jogged, cause it's been decades since I've last jogged. At the end of the day, the jog ended up as a walkathon... Oh well.

But hey, that area sure has got loads of hunks and one of them actually went up to ask for my number! It's been awhile since anybody did that. Thus, girl, you still ain't rusty eh? Anyways, after the walk, went to Hougang Mall.

I thought we're just gonna go have some MacBreafast there and leave. But Mr Louise actually went into the legendary OCBC bank that Randy has been telling me all these while. Why legendary you say? Cause they give out free coffee and cookies. And Mr L actually went ahead to grab those freebies. But I didn't tag, I ran away. XD

For someone who could afford to pick me up with a cab early in the morning 7am, just to invite me over for some company could actually scrimp off so much. Kudos, Mr L.

Then, here I am, back at home, blogging to you guys.

Anyways, gotta go. Need to kill some homework.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey really nice website, I noticed your website when doing study on some methods to develop my web log. I was simply inquiring which spam software system you use for comments as I get tons on my site.