07 November 2008

A Lesson In Love

Not too long ago, I learned something that isn't very new. I know that it do happen every now and then but, it happened on somebody whom I least expected of.

"Sometimes, people can be with people that the they don't like or love at all. So as long as that person is dependable and a good catch."

Yeah, haha. Thanks for the reminder. It's so gonna serve me well.

How sickly and insane this world can be. How wonderful it is to be still alive. You get to witness disgusting stuffs happening each new day. Numb, almost all numb. I could no longer feel much of this world. Nothing surprises me much, nothing pisses me deep, almost nothing.

Good, you're getting more detached each day. Keep it up until the day when you can completely feel nothing at all. This way, nothing can touch you any further and you will be invincible.

So... it's an okay?

No comments: