27 December 2007

6th Job in the Holidays!

Sorry dudes, kinda went off my topic yesterday, switched to emo mode and wrote a poem in the previous entry instead.

I just hate writing poems, but I can't stop doing that. Whenever I write a poem, it's soaked in tears, my tears, literally. I can't stop crying when I start writing one, it really feels so sad, as if another Vandel died.

Oops, don't wanna drift away again. This's suppose to be a happy post, remember girl!

Okay, let's talk about me new job. I'm working at Robinsons starting from 25th of December onwards to somewhat 6th of January. And I have to say, this job is of no challenge to me unlike my previous job as a P.I, too challenging. But well, t'is good too. Let me tired mind, body and soul take a break from all the worldly nonsense.

Hmm, so far, let's see. It's been the third days since I'm there and I've so far been asked by 7 dudes for my number. Mmhm. Broke my previous record of 4 people in 1 month, lol!

This job seems fun too. Guess what I'm doing everyday. Yes, folding clothes, weeeee! This's so fu*cking fun, weeeee! It's just like my 3rd job in the holidays, that data entry one... What the heck. Shouldn't have quit that job, the pay was better. Darnit.

At the mean time, I've taken note that Robinsons staff has got a type of culture:
























The ladies here seems to love to litter toilet paper about the cubicle. Mmhm.

No comments: