07 December 2007

Ello To All And Welcome To Ma'Blog!

Hello dudes, my alias is Mahorela(not the right time fer me ta'say ma'real name) and welcome to my blog. And well, this blog was set up due to pure boredom and depression.

Perhaps also due to inspirations from Kenny Sia, Mr Brown and Mr Miyagi, but more from Kenny Sia(if it were Mr Brown or Mr Miyagi. I would have set up a podcast instead, ha!).

To be precise, I'm now trying hard to get through the toughest period of my life after a series of traumatic incidents which happened during 2004-2007. I shall go on to narrate those incidents when the time is right.

At the mean time, I'm just gonna talk about random and boh liao stuffs, like now.

Here's a picture of my 'beautiful fingernails' a few years ago:











Great hands eh? And feel honoured, very honoured to be able to view a piece of me as I have the hatred towards photo-taking, always.

No comments: