26 December 2007

Ponderous X'mas

This year X'mas, it was spent between me and my ex-colleagues on the 24th of December(cause I'm working on X'mas). It was fun, really. A themed event, we were all supposed to dress up as students, wearing school uniform. And as innocent as can be, I thought it was just all so simple, ya know, just dress up in uniform lah!

But who knows, there's this group of people known as the cross dressers... Sorry dudes, can't post up any pics, cause they are a bunch of shy man-girls.....

Main point:

I really wonder what are friends for. I was somewhat disheartened by the fact that neither Hung, Gene nor Sya asked me out for X'mas celebration. Really, you couldn't imagine how sad I was.

Throughout the whole of the 6 hours of celebration, I was feeling really happy, and sad. Yeah, usual me. Always experiencing two or more emotions at once. Can't help it.

Cause that wasn't the only things that was in my mind. I couldn't forget the last Christmas.

===============================================================================

The Last Christmas

Last Christmas, last Christmas.
It all seems like yesterday,
Wasn't it?

The jingles and bells.
The givings and the receivings.
The winter and the snow.

All and all,
Love was all they sensed and felt.
Nothing be it there.

The thoughts ain't there
for who would have thought,
as none and none,
the Last Christmas as all it was.

Nothing had it seen,
for who would have thought
it's given and be sold.

No comments: