12 December 2007

The Unstable Bungee

We went for another round of job hunting today. The only job I managed to get for Sya and Fang was the Robinsons job. Kinda tulan at one thing.

I queued up for a freaking 3 hours for the first round of interview and another 2 hours for the secound round of interview before I even get this bloody job. And them? Immediately got in by my invitation. Wtf?!

Darn, I'm such a great friend to have.

After a few more job interviews at some places, we wandered our way into my "Lane of Memories", Clarke Quay. For Sya and Fang, it really seems like a novelty to them that they managed to witness people bungee jumping. But, after the whole 'viewing' session, we swore that we won't be taking another bungee ride, ever.




















See those men in blue in the picture? Yea, there was some cock-up before the ride even started. Mmhm. No bungee ride for me(unless you're inviting me over for a free ride).

No comments: