26 June 2008

That is what I stand for

Somebody was suggesting that I was over-reacting over certain issue happening on a particular day... It may seem so to you, but definitely not to me.

I think the mistake which I can identify I've made so far, was that I shoudn't have blogged too much on my personal thoughts out of a moment of anger. I could have pondered on my views before I even started blabbering them out on the internet. I should have accepted the fact that to be human is to err. And there is, unfortunately, no perfection in humanity. I must, must and must learn to be more forgiving.

It's always easier said than done.

When you had led a life like mine, you'll understand how disturbing it is to witness this vicious cycle of injustice going on. Thus, to others, I seem to blow up at times unexpectedly and unreasonably. I can't blame them for their perspective of me, they ain't me, they know no good of me. It's universally understandable and unchageable fact.

However, humans should all learn to behave and act upon what they believe in. If you think something is not right or very wrong, you don't play Simon Says and follow the masses. You should stand up and fight for you beliefs, what you hold dear to. Why would you allow someone to act on what you're against? Shouldn't you be defending what your faith lies in?

Still, I could blame humans no more. Not every being is brave enough to stand up against the majority and voice out their own opposing opinions.

So, I want you all to know; I'm one who dare advocate to others what I believe in. Even if it ultimately fails to convince my audience or trammels up dire consequences which I've to face. For the least I can do in my life is to follow what I think and know is the way to go and should go.

Have you been following your heart today?

p.s Kenneth, I'm so not going to any damn clubbing event with you ever again.

p.s.s Andy, let's hit the pub this weekend. No alcohol, orange juice please.

No comments: