28 June 2008

Summary of the week

I realized I have been blogging almost everday these days. Nevermind, let's recap, what had happened this week:

There was this 2* year old Chloe that is always being poked fun by some two dudes from my class. And the issue? It's the women's secret.

That was also a Far Mount who "...look like the innocent flower,
but be(is) the serpent under't(William Shakespeare, 1603, p.1.5.75)..."

Then, this teacher who is driving me crazy with citations.

An Eugene Tan Jen Hao who is trying to pick up various language, all at the same time by learning from his bloody irritating language-teaching software, while we are doing projects thus, never failing to drive the hell outta me.

Some other various miscellaneous acts which fed me up.

One heart broken dude whom manage to fall in love within one short week. Then, fall out of love within the following week.

This Kenneth who made me swear to not turn up for any future dates with him.

One such Andy whom made me drink orange juice till I puked. Good game though. Thanks for being there.

The poor patient who lost control...

A Doreen Low whom we poked fun at due to her scandalous relationship with Eugene... and introduing me to Peng Yu Yan(not literally)!

The very frequent random shock of encountering random pestiferous ex-classmates in random locations.

Feat of dealing with newly-discovered insights on myself.

Assignments and deadlines which could be stacked up to a mountain.

Most hated event of all - the examinations which is piling up on my piggy. =(

No comments: