21 June 2008

A Temporary Relief

For the past few days, breathing was a rather arduous task to me. It seemed to exhaust me out, making each huff and puff heavier than before. At times, my heart skipped a few beats and there after, its paced quickened and louden.

No, it isn't Cupid's Arrow which had struck me, again. Rather, I have been suffering from anxiety which came along during the course of my project work. It's lame, I know. That ain't the first time in my life which I'm doing project work. I just didn't want to, and the sheer fact of it being impossible to not do it made me felt worse.



Everbody sianing while working on the project.

Until yesterday, that stress didn't catch up with me. We had finally completed this assignment.



Eugene couldn't believe we completed the project.

Good grief, all is finally done. Happily being happy about what's done, I eventually siammed of to meet up with someone(s) to rave along the streets of Orchard while doing some constructive activities which I'm told to not blog about.

Until something hit me hard on the head:

When tomorrow passes, it's the new school term.

Fcuk.

No wonder they say happiness is short-lived.

No comments: