15 May 2008

My Miseries

I'm feeling miserable now.

I lost my phone pouch which was given by my Piggy on my Birthday.

I lost my most beloved earpiece which double as a radio antenna for my mobile phone.

I lost 2 days' lesson because I'm sick.

I'm feeling miserable.

Why do I keep losing things?!

To buy back an exact earpiece cost $30. The exact phone pouch $1.20. 2 days' lesson, priceless.

Even if I'm able to buy back that two items, the new items would be inferior in its sentimental value. At least not for the earpiece.

But it costs a whopping $30!

I have already spent $60 on medical bills this week, all thanks to my bronchitis which is acting up again. The bill don't stop there, I have to go back for follow-ups. Don't forget to count in that $325.32 I've spent last week on medical bills too.

I'm fucking depress now. Nothing seems to be working out. I even forgot my point of living. I want my earpiece, I want a new earpiece, I just need an earpiece which comes with radio antenna function.

But I can't afford it.

I knew I saw my handphone puch lurking around the corners of my house. I just can't seems to spot it ever again.

That 2 days' lessson have to be heavily relied on classmates, whom I have difficulty trusting and asking.

I can't seems to concentrate in anything that I'm doing.

Fuck, I'm feeling miserable.

No comments: