10 May 2008

Iron Man!

Lazy lazy lazy me. I've been neglecting my blog for far too long. At a certain point of time, I even forgot that I own a Blog...

Sorry Bloggie, I just forgot your existence for that tiny twee bit split seconds. Hoho.

Alot has happened during the period of my absence. Written test, presentations, script writing, depression, lack of self-evaluation, sex love life, rivalry, lessons, sore eyes, tummy aches, headaches, new friends, Absolute Boyfriend, 恶作剧2吻, acne probs, Great-Grand-Don't-Know-Who's birthday, Great-Grand-Don't-Know-Who's funeral and more.

But, we will talk about those later.

The main focus: Iron Man!



This film's great, nuff said. I think I'm not the only blogger who has been blabbering raves for this movie.

I mean, it's simply a WOOT!
Marvel's got the great eye of selecting its cast as Iron Man/Tony Stark, they've got Robert Downey Jr doing the job.


Robert Downey Jr

This guy is the perfect man as Tony. He's got the groove and all as him. He's simply great. I'm still so awed by this film that I can't put my thoughts in words properly. Awww, my brain must have been burnt by Downey Jr's hotness!

Ah, to the point. Just go catch this film which one should never miss. HOWEVER, take note, important:

STAY ON TO WATCH THE CLIP AFTER THE CREDITS!


I didn't, and I was sure to regret that. But still, I caught it at Youtube in low quality.

*Spoilers: Click here to watch the after credits if you've missed it.

Before watching Iron Man, something left me feeling very familiar...

The poster says it all:




Iron Man Teaser Poster

This?:




And this:


Hm? Maybe not anyway. Okay, I'm gonna go do my homework now, after lazing around doing nothing for the whole Sunday...

And did I mention Iron Man was a great film?

No comments: