11 May 2008

Pursuit of Passion

I've been thinking for long enough, ever since Day 1 of school.

The situation's like this. I am now in a course which has got tremendous potential after graduation. The course's cool, it ain't something which anybody could get in even if they want to. They have got to have the criteria and the passion to begin with. I have the qualifcations, and the interest. I think so far, I sailing smoothly in this course. Not much of a problem, just some that non-academic genius would meet. Nothing much, doing great.

But, I know it for all too well, for that wasn't what I would truly love to be involved with.

They were talking about ambition during one of the lessons awhile ago. During and after that discussion, my heart did ached. I lied. I told a very big lie in class. When it was my turn to talk about my ambition, I lied. I told them something which wasn't true, somewhere where I didn't belong to, someone who I didn't really wished to become.

" My ambition was reflected by the choice I've made, that is to come into this course. And eventually, I would graduate with this certificate to pursue further studies in the related filed. After so, I would eventually engage myself into something relevant to my qualification."

It was all a lie. No, this hasn't been what I truly hoped for. It ached my heart so much to say this aloud to others. The only reason I had decided to be in this course is that I can't make it to my only desired choice. The suckiest of all, there is only a place offering my desired course. Thought there are related course availabe, they wasn't what I ultimately wanted.

Prehaps, you could even say that I landed into my current course due to my rashness. At that point of the time, I was so devastated that I didn't know where to go. It was just that tiny spark of interest which led me into this direction.

On Day 1 of school, I'm stll baffled by all.

Day 3 came after Day 2 went. Day by day it went away, and I have acquainted quite a few classmates to know some trivias about their history. And it seems to me that there are quite a few of them who had previously faced the same dilemma as I am facing now.

X'tina: She belonged to another course in the same school last year. But here she is this year.

Dengue Mosquito: She used to be students from national college. But she couldn't take the life there.

Snow Mountain: She's 22 this year. From our neighbouring country. Took a Diploma freaking years ago. Has been working for the past few years, back into the education system once again.

There are also a few classmates whom I've left out(sorry,can't remember). They all have one thing in common, they have finally found and began their pursuit for their dreams, ambition and passion despite those obstacles they have been faced with.

Kudos. My inspiration came from them.





2009 intake, here I come!

No comments: