14 May 2008

Sincerity

Awhile ago, there was this dude whom proposed to his girl through kennysia.com. And wow, she accepted!

Then, as usual, me and me pig is commenting on his acts. My pig saw it as act of courage, love and etc. However, me felt that it's way to cheap as a marriage proposal.

I mean, it's really kinda sweet and controversial to do that in presence of Netizens. BUT, it's too too too too cheap if that was the ONLY proposal act he attempted. That dude don't even spend a single cent through this proposal.

He shuold at least, pay the TV station $$$ to post an ad, buy 99 roses, buy a 24 carat diamond, a new house, a new car and etc. Okay, maybe not that much, but at leat a ring, 99 roses and a new house for show!

But perhaps, he did other stuffs in form of compensation? We never know...

Then, me pig said that he will be sincere when he's proposing and he questions the defination of sincerity. And out of the blue...




















He calls this the "Sincere Pig".

.....

I have no idea if I should be laughing my ass off or crying my heart out.

No comments: