20 May 2008

Comics Fièvre

Boy, ever since watching Marvel's Iron Man on the screen, I had been engrossed in Wiki-ing all I could find on the world of American Comics.


DC Comics


Marvel

Those two are of the finest companies which produces the world's most brilliant superheroes(which most has been turned into live-action films recently) like Iron Man(Marvel), Spiderman(Marvel), Superman(DC), Hulk(Marvel), Batman(DC), Silver Surfer(Marvel), Fantastic Four(Marvel), The Flash(DC), Ghost Rider(Marvel), Wonderwoman(DC) and many more!

Marvel and DC even manged to come up with their own "Hero Gangs", like DC's Justice League and Mervel's Avengers.


The Avengers

Justice League

There was even once, Marvel and DC's team of superheroes became the most favourite among comics reader all over the world that they both teamed up for more action.


Ever since I was a kid, I had always been baffled by Batman's kick ass technology and I had always been a fan of American Comics. Until Cardcaptor Sakura came along and diverted all of my attention towards Japanese Anime... Oh well, guess I'm still dazzled by those superheroes' charm once again.

Gonna be writing more on this when I had enough of Marvel and DC fun! =)

No comments: