02 February 2009

Experimental Curry

Okay, I know updates are coming up real slow. But that's cause it's the exam week, ya? Fine, I don't have exams. But sure I do have some tests and projects here and there, eh? And more of those are coming up within these few weeks... I should start working on them real soon.

But no, I haven't even touch on any of them! Instead, I've been using these precious hours experimenting on the creation of my "spicy-less" curry.



Okay, they may not look very appetizing to the average homosapien. But for the least, they are edible and don't taste too bad, I think.



Therefore, hamster Leon, the favour I owe you is gonna be done soon, soon enough. And Leon, don't you ever dare complain about the taste of it considering the fact that I had spent my precious revision time, cooking your curry.

Okay, gonna be back with entries on say, Lunar New Year?

ps. I can't believe people actually left comments on my posts...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm moved! sobsx sobx...

Anonymous said...

Lol. Of course there are ppl leaving comments!

U sure its edible? and not spicy?! =D

oh and GL for ur projs~

Mahorela said...

Jy: Yes, it is! And good luck for your exmas, projects or whatevers too!

Leon: You should be!