16 February 2009

Drama Mama

The script's done, the play's played, the term's end. I'm a free man at last! Woohoo!

While every other students in my educational institute is having exams, I'm having my holidays, right now! In your face, people from other courses!

So far, what's been happening? Well, some birthday celebrations.



A freakish Lunar New Year house visit.



Repaired my computer.



Shisha-ed.



Valentine-ed.



Well, I had a hell damn loads of fun while working on the play that we performed today. Hehex, you know what I mean by fun. Yeah, fun. I'm tired, update the next time.

Last of all, my quote of the month for Febuary 2009 is,
"没有爱,性也好(if there isn't love, sex will do)"。
The above quotation did slapped me hard on my face when it came out of Eugene's mouth. Kind of reminds me the reason why I started dismissing the concept of love. Sex = love? Love= sex? So what's love anyway?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love is only a feelllinngg~

perhaps its true?
hahah. from a song. =P

Anonymous said...

LOL... wat a good question...

Anonymous said...

Love?

i told u love is good sex + chemistry!

and ur lover is ur bestfren dat have sex with u!