28 February 2009

A Belated Birthday Wish

I'm a few days late. Not for my period, but for the birthday of a friend.

Happy belated birthday, my friend.

Or are we even friends to say?

The very last time we celeberated your birthday together, you were 17. Time flies. It's kinda unbelievable that these years had passed, without you by my side.

Cliche it may sound, but life is so different without you. But as the days go by, I could only be used to it. Till today, I hesitate if I should even be wishing you a happy birthday.

Anyways, now that you're older, you gotta grow up. Can't be like what you used to. And you will always have my blessings for whatever you may induldge in.

A Happy Birthday to you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's him. isn't it?

Anonymous said...

touching. sobs sobs.

Anonymous said...

no update?