01 October 2008

Home, Sweet Home

Bloggie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I'm back from Bangkok just a few hours ago. Have you missed me? Yes, ofcourse you had!Oh, thank you. I missed you too!



Random picture taken randomly on my random taxi trip back to my residence in Singapore.

Ah, pardon me, readers. I think I'm still suffering from the after effects of flight shock. Just a few hours ago, I thought I was a real goner for sure. The flight back from Bangkok was a bad scare cause it was raining heavily all the way and the turbulence that we went through was so horrible that it led us to an awkward conversation...

Na: I know you for sometimes already, right?
Me: Yeah.
Na: If I were to die in Singapore, please help me send my ashes back to my hometown. Tell my brother that I don't hate him.
Me: Okay
Passenger sitting in front of us: Choy! 大吉大利(touch wood)!

This trip to Thai was great. How great was it? Tell you another day.

The best thing about it was that we finally had our long waited reunion. It's been so long since we've all met. Although it used to be so much more merrier than it is today, but nonetheless, we still have each other to depend on.

And we as those who are still alive, ought to have done what the dead would wish to be doing if they were given a chance to live. The dead wouldn't be awaken from their eternal slumber of peace, so let's all make noises, as much of them as possible while we are still alive.

Anyways, I <3 Bangkok. =D

No comments: